If you are a Paytm Postpaid user searching for “How to Close Paytm Postpaid Account in 5 easy steps” then you must read this article until the end.
In this article, we’ll be discussing in detail How one can deactivate or close their Paytm Postpaid account. But first of all, let’s discuss what is Paytm Postpaid.
- 1 What is Paytm Postpaid Service?
- 2 How to Close Paytm Postpaid Account Permanently?
- 3 Steps to Close Paytm Postpaid Account Permanently
- 3.1 Method 1:
- 3.2 Method 2:
- 3.3 What if I don’t pay Paytm Postpaid Bills?
- 3.4 Can I Close My Paytm Postpaid Account?
- 3.5 Does using Paytm Postpaid Increase Cibil Score?
- 3.6 What is the Paytm Postpaid Deactivate Customer Care Number?
- 3.7 How can I close my Aditya Birla Paytm postpaid account?
- 3.8 How can I close my Paytm postpaid immediately?
- 4 Conclusion
What is Paytm Postpaid Service?
Paytm Postpaid is a pay-later financial service provided by Paytm. Paytm Postpaid offers credit from 250Rs to 60,000Rs to users.
It is further divided into two different services which are Paytm Postpaid and Paytm Postpaid Lite.
1. Paytm Postpaid Lite
Paytm Postpaid lite is basically the credit service issued by Paytm in which users get a credit limit from 250-1000 INR based on their credit score.
2. Paytm Postpaid
Paytm Postpaid is also similar to Paytm Postpaid Lite but the credit limit offered by Paytm in this service is from 1000-60,000 INR.
Generally, users with a healthy credit profile get a credit limit of 1000-60,000 INR.
Now let’s discuss, How we can close Paytm Postpaid Account Permanently.
How to Close Paytm Postpaid Account Permanently?
One may need or want to close their Paytm Postpaid service due to any reasons, if you are also worried about how to close your Paytm Postpaid account then you just need to follow the easy methods mentioned below to close your Paytm Postpaid account.
I’ve mentioned two methods below, if the first one doesn’t work you should try the second method, the first method is short and very simple, 2nd method involves around 5 simple steps.
Steps to Close Paytm Postpaid Account Permanently
- Go to Phone Dialer.
- Call on 0120-4456-456, this is the Customer Helpline number of Paytm for Bank, Wallets, and Payments queries.
- Once the call connects, select to talk to a supervisor.
- Create a request to Close your Paytm Postpaid Account.
- The supervisor will process your request.
- And you’re done :), your Paytm Postpaid account will be closed as soon as the supervisor processes your request.
- Open Your Paytm App
- Log in to Your Paytm Account
- Go to Profile Tab
- Click on the Help and Support option
- Look for the “Problem Not Solved” option
- Click on it
- Look for the “Bank, Wallets & Payments” option
- Click on Call us
- Create a request to Close your Postpaid account
- Tell them the reason to close the account
- The Supervisor will close your account
The above steps are explained below in detail and in easy language.
1. Open Your Paytm app
To close your Paytm Postpaid account, first of all, you need to install/open your Paytm app.
2. Log in to Your Paytm Account
Now you’ve to log in to your Paytm account if you aren’t logged in yet.
Enter your Phone Number and click on login and now enter the OTP or password.
You can also click on “Forgot Password” if you don’t remember the password.
3. Go to the Profile tab
Once you’re logged in click on the profile icon in the left top corner.
Here you’ll get to see multiple options like “Orders and Bookings”, “Cashback and Offers”, etc.
From these options click on the “Help and Support” option.
Refer to the images to easily understand the process.
4. Search for the “Problem not Solved” option
Once you click on the “Help and Support” option you’ll be redirected to a new screen, where you’ll see many support options.
But you’ve to scroll down below and look for an option named “Problem Not Solved”, this option will look like this as shown in the image below.
After that, in the next screen, you’ve to search for Bank, Wallets & Payments options and click on the “Call Us” button situated right to the Bank, wallets & Payments option and call the Paytm supervisor.
The option to call will look similar to as mentioned in the image below:
5. Create Postpaid Account Closure Request
As soon as the call connects to customer care, tell them that you want to close your Paytm Postpaid account, also mention the reason why you want to close your account.
Once this is done, the supervisor will process your request to close your Paytm Postpaid account.
And, that’s it you’re done.
Note: Your Paytm Postpaid account will be only closed if you’ve cleared all your previously due bills.
I hope the above-mentioned steps were useful for you, however, there are many more queries asked frequently, let’s discuss some of them below.
What if I don’t pay Paytm Postpaid Bills?
If you don’t pay your Paytm Postpaid Bills on time you’ll be charged interest on the amount of the bill and also you’ll be blacklisted by Paytm from using their Postpaid services again and it’ll also negatively impact your credit score.
So always pay your Paytm Postpaid bills on time.
Can I Close My Paytm Postpaid Account?
Yes, you can easily deactivate/close your Paytm Postpaid account if you want, you just need to follow some easy steps, we’ve added 2 methods in this article to help you with the same.
Does using Paytm Postpaid Increase Cibil Score?
Yes, if you use the Paytm postpaid and clear all your bills on time then your credit score (Cibil Score) will definitely increase.
This only applies if you’re not using 100% of your credit limit provided by Paytm.
What is the Paytm Postpaid Deactivate Customer Care Number?
The current number of Paytm customer care to deactivate your Paytm Postpaid account is 0120-4456-456.
However, there are many steps that you need to follow while calling customer care for the closure of your Postpaid account, you can read those steps in our article.
How can I close my Aditya Birla Paytm postpaid account?
You can easily close your Paytm Postpaid account by calling 0120-4456-456 on this number or by just following the simple steps mentioned in this article.
How can I close my Paytm postpaid immediately?
To close your Paytm Postpaid account immediately you need to call on the Paytm Customer Service Number mentioned in our article.
So, I hope that I’ve answered all the questions related to How to Close Paytm Postpaid Permanently in 5 easy steps in 2023.
If you’ve any more questions or queries you can ask me through the comment section below, I’ll definitely try to answer them.
Queries solved in the article:
- how to deactivate Paytm postpaid limit
- how to deactivate Paytm postpaid service
- how to close my Paytm postpaid account
- How can I deactivate my Paytm postpaid Quora account?
You may also like: NEET Admit Card Download